Terms and Conditions for site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.
- While Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any damages of whatever nature whether patrimonial, non – patrimonial or any other form of damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you on an “AS IS” or “VOETSTOOTS” basis WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Please note that some jurisdictions outside South Africa may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions for Competitions
These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
“I feel good competition”
- The Promoter is Fry’s Group Foods (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”)
- The promotional competition is open to all South African Residents who are over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document, except the Promoter’s associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or is controlled by the Promoter or is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition and their immediate families.
- This promotional competition is open from 9am 19th January 2013 and ends at 12pm (midnight) on 31st July 2013 (“the closing date”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to send a tweet through their personal twitter account, and include the hashtag #IFeelGood and the Fry’s Family Foods twitter handle @FrysFamily. Entries that exclude either the #IFeelGood hashtag, or the @FrysFamily handle will not be elligible.
- Prize: 1 x winner will receive R10,000 in cash and will have their winning Tweet printed on 100 Holmes Brothers T-Shirts. T-shirts will be auctioned off and all proceeds will go to the charity of the winners choice. Charity must be registered in South Africa with a NPO or NGO number.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries by the Promoter or its agent. The winner will be notified by telephone/email on Friday 16 August 2013, where the winner will be required to verify their details. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is selected and leave a voice message, if possible to do so, if the winner cannot be contacted. However, if they cannot be reached and do not return the call within 24 hours of the last voice message being left, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any qualifying tweets on its website and Facebook Page during the course of the competition/promotion, and after the competition has closed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any images, copy, tweets, and television footage taken of the winner, as well as any information submitted by the participant in their entry for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to the images and other material being used by written notification to the Promoter at 8 Ficus Place, Mahogany Ridge, Westmead, 3608.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents and distributors nor any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers or employees shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook, and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only, and not to Twitter or Facebook.
- All entrants in this Competition release Twitter and Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.